Communication is an essential aspect of everyday life. Whether you realize it or not, we never stop communicating. This is especially true when it comes to business relationships and how we communication with our clients. And is why we enjoy engaging and meaningful conversation with you whenever you are in our print shop. Even when chatting with you on the phone.
Just for you, I have compiled 20 of the best business and communication quotes from a variety of brilliant people who can help guide you towards improving your communication and better personal and business relationships.
1. “The more elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate.”- Joseph Priestley
2. “Who you are is speaking so loudly that I can’t hear what you’re saying.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”– Dale Carnegie
4. “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”– Albert Einstein
5. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures. Learn from them and start again.”– Sir Richard Branson